Rules to keep in mind when you are posting in our group.
- Regarding COVID-19 / Corona related posts, please note that we only share information which are credible and official. We do not share any un-official content from unknown sources, or from sources which are not enough credible in our Facebook group.
- There is a separate thread for jokes on Corona and are not being taken outside of that thread.
- Mulitple posts on the same subjects are also not being taken.
- Posts which have absolutely no connection with the Indian community of France are also not taken (ex. a news article on how many Corona cases in a state of India).
- Posts or replies which are seen as trolling or venting of political frustrations, may be deleted and depending on the context, authors of those posts may be muted/removed/blocked. I would want to underline here, that the world is going through the worst natural catastrophe it has seen in one century, and this is not the time to spend our energy in infighting, against each other.
- A post which is judged not bringing any value, or may bring negative value, are also not taken.
- Posts blaming China are not taken.
- Posts bullying Indians who went home back, are not taken. Please do not troll.
- Please note that on Corona, there are hundreds of posts everyday, and it takes a lot of effort to manage this. If your post on Corona is not approved, this may be because of one of the above reasons, or may be it was removed by a mistake. For this, you can try posting your post a second time, but don't insist beyond that. Imagine how it will become with 150 people insisting that their post is legitimate.
- Off late we are seeing a lot of aggressiveness in the group. Please note that this is a support group, and helping each other is the moto. Please keep this in mind while you reply to someone, and harsh behaviours will be sanctioned.
- For general rules regarding posting on our group, please read here.
Sanctions for people who are disrespectful to others:
Depending on the context, it can be betweeen being muted for 3 days, to being banned from the group.
PS: Please note that it is impossible to give a feedback while refusing a post as options Facebook offer is limited. Please refer to this page and the page of our general rules, to find out why your post may have been deleted.
Author : Sourav Choudhury
Sourav Choudhury is a social entrepreneur living in France since 2003 and working for the cause of Indian community of France, since 2007. He is founder of multiple projects: the largest social network of the Indian community of France, a French language school for english speaking expatriates, this website, and few other projects.