We started a live program recently on our FB group where one of the group members share his or her expertise and interact with other group members through a live video program.
This is sometimes uploaded to our youtube channel and added to our website's live program directory later.
To go live, you have to go to our group and click on Live Video.
The basic points :
- If you want to go live, first check that your internet connection is good enough.
- To begin with, please propose your program. As of now, 5 schedules are open everyday between 6pm and 9pm, and each program lasts for 40 minutes. Depending on availability, you can choice one of them.
- Please try to propose your program at least 48 hours prior to the time. Your proposition will be studied and will be approved in due time. Please also add a link to any of your works (a youtube link, for example). Approved programs will be added in our calendar here.
- On the day of your program, if there are not many people asking question immediately, carry on your program and let people join you with time.
- Once people ask a question, read that out loud before replying, because this way once the live video will become a standalone video in youtube (or in this site), viewers can relate to your questions properly.
- Once you are live and you do not have a question, please try to avoid blank spaces, moments when none speaks anyhing. If no one is asking question, keep speaking on your subject, and people will find their questions on the way.
- The shared content remains the property of the performer. However, I keep the right to downlaod and share this to different platforms, present and future, of IIF.
- Live programs are held directly from an individual account. Sharing through another page is not accepted.