Indians in France  

RSS | Chat | Profile | Scrapbook | Private messages | Search | Members | Groups | Log inRegister
REGISTRATION OF MIXED MARRIAGE IN FRECH EMBASSY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    IndiansInFrance.Com Forum Index -> Indo - French cultural exchange -> Mixed couples
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prateesh
Lieutenant

Zodiac: Aquarius
Chinese zodiac: Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: REGISTRATION OF MIXED MARRIAGE IN FRECH EMBASSY Reply with quote

Hi,

My wife (Indian) and me (French) got married in India May 2008. Its a Declaration marriage and registered in local authority in India. After one month i got the marriage certificate. Now me and my wife working in Leicester, united kingdom. coming April both of them will go to India.The thing is that i would like to register my marriage in french consulate in India ie puducherry. But i dont know the procedure of the marriage registration in Frecnch consulate and also what documents needed for that. So please give me the answer for this. I am looking forward a positive response from you.

Thank You.

Profile | Private message | Email | Scrapbook
kjkumaresh
Captain

Zodiac: Aries
Chinese zodiac: Rat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: re:REGISTRATION OF MIXED MARRIAGE IN FRECH EMBASSY Reply with quote

salut, pls contact the email id of french consulate in pondicherry consul@consulfrance-pondichery.org . also look at http://pondichery.ambafrance-in.org/ and http://www.vfs-france.co.in/contactus.html for more info.

Profile | Private message | Email | Scrapbook
Post new topic   Reply to topic    IndiansInFrance.Com Forum Index -> Indo - French cultural exchange -> Mixed couples All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: